Claude Hall Show at OKC fairgrounds - 31 Jan/1 Feb?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes I am a sponsor, one that has been here for a very long time. Thank you for your constant negative support and degrading of a sponsor by your spattering of information that you know nothing about which actually is not any of your business. It looks like you made up what you thought sounded good to you. Thank you again for spreading untruths. If I wanted any information disseminated, I would have done so. Again thank you for your support of a sponsor, I do know you, if you ever come into my shop which I doubt, please introduce yourself, I would like to meet you and see where all this hostility is coming from.

Yep, not sure where I got that from...

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_02_02_acd5131d67246c4575b8fa1fad042817.jpg

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where does it say why, and all the other information you gave? Who are you? Like I said you are more than welcome to stop buy the shop and we can discuss this.

Doesn't say why but you didn't create any new posts or bump any of your ad posts between 6/24 and 9/14, wich can be verified by looking at your created posts so actually longer than my 2 month-ish statement. You individual post history only goes back to November or I would show non-contribution outside of the posts in the WTB sections. I am a merely a lowly gun enthusiast that was simply passing on information about better pricing and apparently incorrect information about your current sponsorship status. For the last part I apologize and will edit my original post. As far as stepping into your store again, that ship has sailed.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How much can you REALLY talk about current gun shows anyways?

It was all covered in the first three posts. . . pretty much. (yes, there's not much in the first three posts - that's the point).

Another interesting thing that happened: I bought a subdued US flag patch for my hat. chose the right facing flag. Dude at the table tried to convince me that was the "deployment" flag. HUH? WTF? I just nodded and say "ooookay... here's your $4) - I felt like I was about to get Rijased.

Latest posts

Top Bottom