COD Black ops review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bmw530

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I played it for a few hours last night and I thought it was a good game, it is a different maker for sure, mw and mw2 are made by infiitiward. I can't say its bad or that I disliked it. I have nothing negative to say about it other than good things because I had a positive kill-death ratio and that never happens to me haha. Zoombies rocks I think I played nazi zoombies more than the actual game when world at war came out. Oh hyeah one last thing levels are pretty darn good!!

Also this may help yall out its "Elpresador's rating

(Excuse the bad language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kwa4ENp5OiE

tb556

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't have the game yet, but I definitely noticed the cartoonish look of it in the trailers, particularly the vehicles.

I also don't know about the whole fanboy thing (which is a douchey term to start with), but I've noticed on my own that the storylines and gameplay have consistently been far better on the IW games.

Bassin'ForLife

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole cartoon style graphics started with MW2, and I think that Treyarch just continued with it. But honestly, the color palette/animation style used doesn't really affect gameplay. Multiplayer isn't bad, I'm a bit disappointed with it, for a game that claimed so much to "listen the the concerns of the players". you still get knifed from 10 feet away, you still get spawned in front of enemy players, the dolphin dive mechanic is ridiculous, somehow 9x18 is more powerful than .45, and sniping is pretty much a non-option on almost all of the maps. Sadly, it was still a game that was advertised for doing so many new things, but only changed enough to appeal to the masses of idiots using lightweight, marathon and commando, but not turn off the other players(right away, anyhow)

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The whole cartoon style graphics started with MW2, and I think that Treyarch just continued with it. But honestly, the color palette/animation style used doesn't really affect gameplay. Multiplayer isn't bad, I'm a bit disappointed with it, for a game that claimed so much to "listen the the concerns of the players". you still get knifed from 10 feet away, you still get spawned in front of enemy players, the dolphin dive mechanic is ridiculous, somehow 9x18 is more powerful than .45, and sniping is pretty much a non-option on almost all of the maps. Sadly, it was still a game that was advertised for doing so many new things, but only changed enough to appeal to the masses of idiots using lightweight, marathon and commando, but not turn off the other players(right away, anyhow)

playing "Nukeland" looks like your in Toy Story or looks like a dollhouse. Nothing like MW2.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What platform are you guys playing on?

I played the SP for about an hour tonight on the PC version... Not to impressed at all.. seems like a straight Console Port to me. In my short amount of play I can say that it didn't hook me as well as MW2 did.

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
playing "Nukeland" looks like your in Toy Story or looks like a dollhouse. Nothing like MW2.

Were you and Obama seperated at birth? Seems both of you talk a bunch about things you know jack about.

If your eyes cant see that the rendering is exactly the same, you got some goofball eyes, son.

93 FOX

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Were you and Obama seperated at birth? Seems both of you talk a bunch about things you know jack about.

If your eyes cant see that the rendering is exactly the same, you got some goofball eyes, son.

Sorry everyone doesnt think like you and have the same opiniion you do. Is it ok to have an opinion different from yours?
Were you and an a$$hol3 serperated at birth? Im not your son either, boy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom