COD Black ops review

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From what I heard, they fried quiet a few servers from the massive amount of people online this first week. Sucks if you're in a party but it seems like zombies ran just fine as a group. Gotta say, I loved being Kennedy even though the Pentagon level got creepy there toward the end. Overall I'm happy with the game, just not thrilled about the sniper rifles being so crappy.

Bootleggn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First off, I cannot stand TDM. I am one of the die hard hardcore guys and I haven't yet reached level 19 to unlock hardcore. In TDM I cannot stand the spawn points, it is impossible to do much whereas I spawn and instantly killed. EVERYTIME!!!!!

Perrone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't know what the problem is with some people. I find the graphics to be no worse or better than MW2. The guns seem more balanced and the kill streaks are not so overpowered. I like it a lot better than MW2 because people are not running around noobtubing and QSing so you actually have to have some sort of decent skill to do good. I think the people complaining are the ones who suck without cheating ;)

Also on xbox live i have not had any problem with connections or anything like that. It takes a few minutes to find a match but other than that I love it!

Tyson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
when i started out online i hated it too, but the more i play it the more i enjoy it, i still hate how bullets have the curve effect and go around corner to kill you and you have to shoot someone with 12 rounds to kill them, but its still fun to get on and see how serious people take it, if anyone is on xbox live hit me up EnablingDoor13

Latest posts

Top Bottom