College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Broncos

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wonder if someone told Sanders to take it down a notch. He was pure class on his Post Game congrats from NB and during his interview. Kudos to him and CU. They are going to shake up the conference
Watching the game CU certainly took things up a notch They are playing with a chip on their shoulder

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Texas - Alabama game? I only caught the 4th quarter and UT spanked them on their own field. AL did a nice drive early in the 4th and got a TD. Then they went for 2 points and got it to pull within 3. I thought it was going to be over from that point. Texas said nope, this ain't happening and went to town on them. They looked really freakin good last night. Hopefully they figure out a way to fall apart like usual. We got a few weeks!

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Did anyone watch the Texas - Alabama game? I only caught the 4th quarter and UT spanked them on their own field. AL did a nice drive early in the 4th and got a TD. Then they went for 2 points and got it to pull within 3. I thought it was going to be over from that point. Texas said nope, this ain't happening and went to town on them. They looked really freakin good last night. Hopefully they figure out a way to fall apart like usual. We got a few weeks!

Texas' lines look REALLY good on both side of the ball. The D Line is a wrecking ball.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Saban was past mad, he went to that stage of "please let this end".

Anytime Alabama would get momentum, UT shut it down.

Last edited:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Texas' lines look REALLY good on both side of the ball. The D Line is a wrecking ball.
Yea he was obviously recruiting beef eaters while we've been too mesmerized with going for 5 star QBs and receivers. I've been saying for years it doesn't matter how good your backs are if your lines can't let them work.

SKATA

Leave the gun, take the cannoli
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Alabama QB can only throw 50 yard passes.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
He definitely likes the attention lol. He's the tall phenom at the bottom waving his arms around watching in the video.
Screenshot_20230910_184818_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230910_184827_X.jpg
Screenshot_20230910_184839_X.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom