College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Awww someone's salty. I think anyone that knows football understands who's the better team overall. OSU overachieved and got exposed.....
Nothing salty, just the facts. Anyone who realistically expected OSU to win today was not of sound mind. OU had their chance to be there today too.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Nothing salty, just the facts. Anyone who realistically expected OSU to win today was not of sound mind. OU had their chance to be there today too.
Yes and they are obviously still butthurt about it. Woulda, coulda, shoulda. If this hadn't happened, if this had happened. Excuse Making 101 is a class at OU. Chubby chin has the degree to show for it.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Facts? OU beat Texas. That's a fact. We can talk about ups and downs all year on any of these teams. It is funny how magically Texas is now a world beater team just because they boatraced OSU. Well... they were the third team this year to do that to OSU. UCF put nearly 600yds on you guys lol. So yeah..... quite a bit salty it seems.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Facts? OU beat Texas. That's a fact. We can talk about ups and downs all year on any of these teams. It is funny how magically Texas is now a world beater team just because they boatraced OSU. Well... they were the third team this year to do that to OSU. UCF put nearly 600yds on you guys lol. So yeah..... quite a bit salty it seems.
Nobody said they are a world beater team but you! They are the best team in the Big 12, they have been all year. Their only down was the loss to OU in the final seconds. OU had more downs, OSU had even more downs. OU had their chance to be their today and failed. It's not like their only loss was to OSU, the KU loss, that was a poorly played game.

kirk1978

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good luck convincing most Sooner fans that lol. Sooners would have won by fiddy easy! Just read the posts.
Well their team is sitting at home so I wouldn't waste my time listening to their argument. If your team is so much better than other teams you wouldn't cry for weeks about one blown call....You would have won by 3 touchdowns.

I typically pull for both Oklahoma teams, but some Sooner fans need a life outside of college football.

Latest posts

Top Bottom