College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
OSU did not deserve to be in the conference championship game, based on their actual play during the season, and they are proving it today.

Now, during my career, I have taken graduate classes from both OU and OSU, have paid daughters’ tuition at both (younger one to OU and older one to OSU) so I can claim “we” for either. And I still don’t like Gundy.
You're entitled to your opinion and it means as much as anyone else's. They won enough to get there and it was a very disappointing performance. When they lost early this year I would not have thought they would make it to this game. Now I hope Alabama wins today so the Big 12 gets a possible chance.

Angler2312

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Great Season POKES !!
Improved on a 7-6 record '22.
after 16 top players bailed in the transfer portal.
won some you weren't supposed to and definitely lost a couple you should not have.
played in the Big Twelve Championship Game.
Hats off to Gundy for getting them to play above their expectations.

Congratulations to Texas
I hope they make the playoffs and rep the Big 12.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
You're entitled to your opinion and it means as much as anyone else's. They won enough to get there and it was a very disappointing performance. When they lost early this year I would not have thought they would make it to this game. Now I hope Alabama wins today so the Big 12 gets a possible chance.
Was it that disappointing of a performance? Texas is much much better than anyone we've played this year. The score wouldn't have been any different if OU would have played them.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Was it that disappointing of a performance? Texas is much much better than anyone we've played this year. The score wouldn't have been any different if OU would have played them.
The defense has been decent all year. I could have completed a pass against them today. I don't know what OU would have done and neither do they.

Latest posts

Top Bottom