College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was it that disappointing of a performance? Texas is much much better than anyone we've played this year. The score wouldn't have been any different if OU would have played them.

They obviously watched Southern Alabama's and UCF's game tape. Boy OU sure is lucky they didn't play them. 🤣 🤡

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
The defense has been decent all year. I could have completed a pass against them today. I don't know what OU would have done and neither do they.
They played the best team they've seen all year, and no miracle occurred and OSU lost as expected.

Duncandl

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You OU guys must be having a great day. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement but true OU arrogance is shining bright. Good luck in SEC and good riddance. OSU sucks big time today. They failed to bring their A game and got beat like a drum. Oh well, at least they upset the OU Schooner.
Poor fella.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well they obviously didn't watch OU's game tape lmao. OU isn't playing like they were in October.

Awww someone's salty. I think anyone that knows football understands who's the better team overall. OSU overachieved and got exposed.....

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Little 12 got exactly what they wanted. They send OU off with nothing and Texas off with a Championship trophy that’s meaningless. Good job Little 12!
Rather petty to call the conference the mighty Sooners dominated the Little 12. If it was that easy seems like OU should have won that belt. Oh wait...the pathetic loss with Kansas and OSU kept that from happening.

Latest posts

Top Bottom