College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You OU guys must be having a great day. To say I'm disappointed is an understatement but true OU arrogance is shining bright. Good luck in SEC and good riddance. OSU sucks big time today. They failed to bring their A game and got beat like a drum. Oh well, at least they upset the OU Schooner.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh well, at least they upset the OU Schooner.
You said it. They “upset” the OU Schooner. OSU has always been on a lower tier than OU. And don’t forget, OU didn’t upset Texas this year, they beat them. Just saying.
You guys should be happy that OU and Texas are leaving the Big 12, It gives OSU a lot better chance at getting back to the Big 12 Championship next year and the years to come.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
You said it. They “upset” the OU Schooner. OSU has always been on a lower tier than OU. And don’t forget, OU didn’t upset Texas this year, they beat them. Just saying.
You guys should be happy that OU and Texas are leaving the Big 12, It gives OSU a lot better chance at getting back to the Big 12 Championship next year and the years to come.
Yep. OSU will always be unable to recruit like OU can. Good luck to you guys. You're gonna need it.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU did not deserve to be in the conference championship game, based on their actual play during the season, and they are proving it today.

Now, during my career, I have taken graduate classes from both OU and OSU, have paid daughters’ tuition at both (younger one to OU and older one to OSU) so I can claim “we” for either. And I still don’t like Gundy.

Latest posts

Top Bottom