College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No that is YOU putting words in my mouth because I'm proving you wrong. I've actually said several times on this board that all fan groups have obnoxious fans and that they (the most obnoxious fans) generally did NOT attend the college nor have they stepped on campus for academic reasons. If you notice, I'm not saying ALL OSU fans are this or that, I judge them on their own merit. Something you claim to do, and then completely contradicting yourself saying virtually all OU fans are obnoxious..... or 99.9%. You can believe that all you like, just at least be honest and admit your bias.

You've done nothing but prove me right. You will not at no time specifically say that OU has obnoxious fans, you just simply won't do it.

Probably pretty obtuse, but those are your words, not mine. You can't show me one comment where I've said that.

You're right, I can't point it out, because you won't and haven't said that OU fans are obnoxious, you'll only say that all fans are obnoxious lmao. I can point to where you "eluded" to pstmstr and him being an OSU fan that got booted.

You have an interesting way of conflating video evidence or pictures posted online as equal to relaying the characteristics of a fanbase because of some jackassery you saw on twitter or in a FB group. Why are you ignoring that you were dead wrong in your "well DG's GF never goes to games comment?" You can say well, I was just going on what she said. Do you not understand the irony there? Do you honestly think that me posting pictures of DG's GF at games is the same as screenshots of comments on social media? Wrong on all games, obviously based on the pics you posted, not wrong on the Texas game, per what she posted. I didn't creep the girl looking for her pics to see if she was there. Even at that, you can't say that she has been to all the games, just the ones you posted pics of lol. So I'm not ignoring anything. Unlike you who will not respond to and continue to ignore my comment about which OSA member here would be voted at the top for wearing Crimson glasses who sees that OU can do no wrong.................. don't even start about ignoring things. I mentioned that more than once, you continue to steer clear of it, I wonder why? And again, you can't use social media on your behalf, and then turn around and say any social media that I use against you isn't valid lmao. This back and forth could go on forever, and folks can clearly see your bias towards OU. I'm done responding here until I see you type the words, "OU has obnoxious and irrational fans".

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You've done nothing but prove me right. You will not at no time specifically say that OU has obnoxious fans, you just simply won't do it.

Well if someone can read between the lines I say that all teams have obnoxious fans. I just don't agree with your 99% notion and your insistence on your "objectivity," nothing more.... nothing less.

You're right, I can't point it out, because you won't and haven't said that OU fans are obnoxious, you'll only say that all fans are obnoxious lmao. I can point to where you "eluded" to pstmstr and him being an OSU fan that got booted.

I like how you're changing the goalposts now. From 99% to OU has obnoxious fans. With regards to Pstmaster..... No....I eluded to the lack of obnoxious OSU rhetoric lately BECAUSE he got booted. I didn't say he got booted because he was obnoxious...... well.... he was obviously obnoxious somewhere else. However, it wasn't because of this thread or being an OSU fan. If that was going to happen it would have been when he came back under a fake account, talked trash to everyone and started making fake bets. Again..... angelic OSU fan.

In regards to all fan being obnoxious, they are, or can be. Generally speaking. Funny, I remember going down to Bedlam one year with a group of guys and an OSU fan spit on a buddy of mine. Only reason there was no fight was that it was a girl that did it. In fact, I've had significantly worse experiences than Texas fans, and that says a lot. Guess I'm the only one that runs into the ones that aren't angels. The difference between you and me is that I realize 99% of OSU fans aren't that way.

Wrong on all games, obviously based on the pics you posted, not wrong on the Texas game, per what she posted. I didn't creep the girl looking for her pics to see if she was there. Even at that, you can't say that she has been to all the games, just the ones you posted pics of lol. So I'm not ignoring anything. Unlike you who will not respond to and continue to ignore my comment about which OSA member here would be voted at the top for wearing Crimson glasses who sees that OU can do no wrong.................. don't even start about ignoring things. I mentioned that more than once, you continue to steer clear of it, I wonder why? And again, you can't use social media on your behalf, and then turn around and say any social media that I use against you isn't valid lmao. This back and forth could go on forever, and folks can clearly see your bias towards OU. I'm done responding here until I see you type the words, "OU has obnoxious and irrational fans".

LOL.... I literally posted photo and video evidence that DG's GF goes to games and you cannot handle being wrong. Is this where I talk about 99% of Poke fans being full of chit? Do I follow your example here?

I guess in your mind they just snuck her in for a photo OP. Now you want me to admit to some stupid strawman argument you've come up with because It's pretty easy to show you're not objective.

Look, you're the one that talks about what OU fans say on social media constantly. It's easy to flip that script and I just showed that. No matter what you say or try to move the goalposts, I proved your comments about DG's GF dead wrong. I don't know why all of the sudden you want to believe comments on social media, where you probably wouldn't acknowledge the same concerning gun rights or political values but here we are..... in your "objectivity."

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if someone can read between the lines I say that all teams have obnoxious fans. I just don't agree with your 99% notion and your insistence on your "objectivity," nothing more.... nothing less.

I like how you're changing the goalposts now. From 99% to OU has obnoxious fans. With regards to Pstmaster..... No....I eluded to the lack of obnoxious OSU rhetoric lately BECAUSE he got booted. I didn't say he got booted because he was obnoxious...... well.... he was obviously obnoxious somewhere else. However, it wasn't because of this thread or being an OSU fan. If that was going to happen it would have been when he came back under a fake account, talked trash to everyone and started making fake bets. Again..... angelic OSU fan.

In regards to all fan being obnoxious, they are, or can be. Generally speaking. Funny, I remember going down to Bedlam one year with a group of guys and an OSU fan spit on a buddy of mine. Only reason there was no fight was that it was a girl that did it. In fact, I've had significantly worse experiences than Texas fans, and that says a lot. Guess I'm the only one that runs into the ones that aren't angels. The difference between you and me is that I realize 99% of OSU fans aren't that way.

LOL.... I literally posted photo and video evidence that DG's GF goes to games and you cannot handle being wrong. Is this where I talk about 99% of Poke fans being full of chit? Do I follow your example here?

I guess in your mind they just snuck her in for a photo OP. Now you want me to admit to some stupid strawman argument you've come up with because It's pretty easy to show you're not objective.

Look, you're the one that talks about what OU fans say on social media constantly. It's easy to flip that script and I just showed that. No matter what you say or try to move the goalposts, I proved your comments about DG's GF dead wrong. I don't know why all of the sudden you want to believe comments on social media, where you probably wouldn't acknowledge the same concerning gun rights or political values but here we are..... in your "objectivity."
Quit creeping DG's Gf, lol. After a tictok link.

Latest posts

Top Bottom