College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Why are you being obtuse? You literally just said 99.9% of OU fans.... .which is what you say frequently. Sorry, but you're not "objective" in any way when it comes to OU.... lol. And that's OK though.

That's not what I said. I'm making the point that it's more quiet now because one of the more obnoxious Pokes got himself banned lol.

And there you have it. Thank you for the honesty. The "I'm Objective" part was getting tiresome.

Knock yourself out. Just look at ol psstmaster's and Boaty's posts from last year.

Lol you said yourself in your other post that a few fans don't represent all fans remember?

Yeah, I can see how someone could "objectively" draw that conclusion given the comments on this board in the last 24hrs.
24hrs? That's gone on for weeks! Months years if you'll see it.

Just STOP.... you're embarrassing yourself.

View attachment 441111

View attachment 441112

View attachment 441113

View attachment 441114

View attachment 441115

Replied above again also.

I can only relay what the girl says from her own mouth. I don't follow her, it's the only one I've ever seen from her.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8QXd7Q4/

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Replied above again also.

I can only relay what the girl says from her own mouth. I don't follow her, it's the only one I've ever seen from her.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZT8QXd7Q4/

Wait...... wait..... so you're saying that Social media MIGHT not be the best reference of info?

Lol you said yourself in your other post that a few fans don't represent all fans remember?

Let's stay on track here. You are the one labeling 99% of OU fans while calling yourself objective. I have relayed that plenty of OSU fans have relayed jackassery too, especially on this site. Either you acknowledge it happens or you don't.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Wait...... wait..... so you're saying that Social media MIGHT not be the best reference of info?

No not sure where you derived that. I don't follow her.

Let's stay on track here. You are the one labeling 99% of OU fans while calling yourself objective. I have relayed that plenty of OSU fans have relayed jackassery too, especially on this site. Either you acknowledge it happens or you don't.

Never said all osu fans or any other fans are angels or don't fling poo, they do.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No not sure where you derived that. I don't follow her.

Now you're being obtuse. YOU posted that she didn't go to games. I proved that notion wrong with pictures. Whether you follow her or not, I'm showing that when you reference social media...... you can be very wrong. Which has been my point all along.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Reaction score
Now you're being obtuse. YOU posted that she didn't go to games. I proved that notion wrong with pictures. Whether you follow her or not, I'm showing that when you reference social media...... you can be very wrong. Which has been my point all along.

Can be wrong but isn't always wrong.....my point from the very beginning, which you continue to prove my point here is that you can't admit there are obnoxious and irrational OU fans. You want to point out other SEC fans and OSU fans. There are obnoxious and irrational SEC and OSU fans. You want to keep using the word obtuse, how obtuse is it to think there are no OU fans in that category. You want to continue to use social media to prove your point(Gabriel's gf) and then say social medial concerning any outside comment about OU can't be considered a trusted source no matter how many comments and "likes" there are that say otherwise(pics I posted of the SEC). You can't use it both ways.

Surely this isn't hard for folks to see lol.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hearing a lot of excuses for the L. Not like OU’s the only team in FBS that regular season players not playing in their bowl games.
Osu only won because a&m was without 31 players. It’s the only reason ou loss.

I am curious why OUs stud freshman Cayden Green is in the portal. That’s probably soros, mike gundy, Lincoln Riley, or the refs fault too.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can be wrong but isn't always wrong.....my point from the very beginning, which you continue to prove my point here is that you can't admit there are obnoxious and irrational OU fans.

No that is YOU putting words in my mouth because I'm proving you wrong. I've actually said several times on this board that all fan groups have obnoxious fans and that they (the most obnoxious fans) generally did NOT attend the college nor have they stepped on campus for academic reasons. If you notice, I'm not saying ALL OSU fans are this or that, I judge them on their own merit. Something you claim to do, and then completely contradicting yourself saying virtually all OU fans are obnoxious..... or 99.9%. You can believe that all you like, just at least be honest and admit your bias.

You want to point out other SEC fans and OSU fans. There are obnoxious and irrational SEC and OSU fans. You want to keep using the word obtuse, how obtuse is it to think there are no OU fans in that category.

Probably pretty obtuse, but those are your words, not mine. You can't show me one comment where I've said that.

You want to continue to use social media to prove your point(Gabriel's gf) and then say social medial concerning any outside comment about OU can't be considered a trusted source no matter how many comments and "likes" there are that say otherwise(pics I posted of the SEC). You can't use it both ways.

You have an interesting way of conflating video evidence or pictures posted online as equal to relaying the characteristics of a fanbase because of some jackassery you saw on twitter or in a FB group. Why are you ignoring that you were dead wrong in your "well DG's GF never goes to games comment?" You can say well, I was just going on what she said. Do you not understand the irony there? Do you honestly think that me posting pictures of DG's GF at games is the same as screenshots of comments on social media?

Latest posts

Top Bottom