College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_0724.jpeg

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSU has a somewhat tough non-con schedule, makes up a little for their regular season SOS. :D

I dunno if SDS is quite the world beaters my OSU friends make them out to be, but we will see.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooners win and covered the 42 point spread.

I thought the Defense looked good, Jackson Arnold looked pretty good but our offensive line did not look good at all. Temple’s defensive line moved through our OL pretty easy the whole game. I know it’s only the first game and they will get better and iron things out as they go through the season but, they need to really focus on the OL.

IMG_9586.jpeg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sooners win and covered the 42 point spread.

I thought the Defense looked good, Jackson Arnold looked pretty good but our offensive line did not look good at all. Temple’s defensive line moved through our OL pretty easy the whole game. I know it’s only the first game and they will get better and iron things out as they go through the season but, they need to really focus on the OL.

View attachment 507031
'Bout half of our starters were injured before the first game. As we get those guys back it should be better. Hopefully, because those big SEC D-Lines are going to put a pounding on them if something don't change.

Latest posts

Top Bottom