College Football Smack Talk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What is y'alls take on the upcoming bowls for OU and OSU given all of the players entering the portal or NFL draft? Personally, I don't think they should allow a player to enter the portal until AFTER their team has played their final game.

Just looked and I believe there are like 15 players from Texas A&M in the transfer portal. Granted, not all maybe starters but looks like many of them are. Not going to watch if almost all 2nd and 3rd string players.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
cleaning.jpg

JoeUSooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Arizona is a very good team (talented players and a more-than-competent coach) currently riding a six-game winning streak, and I honestly cannot argue with them being a 3-point betting favorite.

The reason I'm anxious about the game is - not OU's freshman quarterback, but - the offensive line. Only two of the seven most-experienced linemen will be playing tonight. Our o-line will be a cobbled-together group with virtually no actual game-time playing as a unit. Of course, Bedenbaugh is widely acknowledged as the best o-line coach in all of college football, so he should be able to effectively use the practice time to get them as ready as humanly possible. Let's just hope there was enough practice time available!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom