Conflicted.... Card#18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clock152

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your family has been without food for quite some time now, and things are beginning to look bleak. You stumble upon a group of people who are friendly enough to barter goods with you. They have a small supply of food that they are willing to trade, but will only accept your only firearm as payment since this is all you have of value. How would you react in this situation, and what would you do?

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How many in the group? Any fat ones? What firearm do I have, and how many rounds of ammo?
Too many questions. But they ain't gettin' my gun.

SomeCallMeMom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, let me get this straight...
You have a firearm, but you can't shoot your own food? No snare or ability to fish? No wild edibles?
You're SOL my friend!

I wouldn't be trading my gun unless I had no ammo and there was nothing left to be hunted, fished or collected.

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
zero chance I am trading my last firearm for vittles. Doesn't matter how much ammo I have.

Hunt (with that firearm!), fish, trap, gather - all better alternatives to giving up a firearm for food.

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Your family has been without food for quite some time now, and things are beginning to look bleak. You stumble upon a group of people who are friendly enough to barter goods with you. They have a small supply of food that they are willing to trade, but will only accept your only firearm as payment since this is all you have of value. How would you react in this situation, and what would you do?

From my Cold Dead Hands.

Seriously, there is too much left unknown here.
It the firearm the only thing of value because I have no ammo?
or because they have ammo and no gun?
How far into this situation am I.
How many members of my family?
Just my wife and I?
Where am I?
How far from home or other family?

Too many questions left open here.
But not likely to give up my only firearm.
I wonder what happened to the other 99?
Must have lost them when I was fishing.

Dave

Latest posts

Top Bottom