Conflicted.... Card#18

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
And I fully agree, but what I mean is I'm not going to be the aggressor and kill someone to steal their things. I'll defend myself and others to the best of my ability, but I'm not going to become a bandit just because it's no longer illegal.

The goal wasn't to see if you would become a bandit if you knew the chance of punishment was slim to none. You're reading it differently. The purpose of the exercise was to see what you would do when faced with starvation not just for yourself, but for your family. You're purposely making it sound like the people above are simply taking advantage of a situation to act out against their fellow man. You're purposely repainting the situation to look that way. Jeez, man.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The goal wasn't to see if you would become a bandit if you knew the chance of punishment was slim to none. You're reading it differently. The purpose of the exercise was to see what you would do when faced with starvation not just for yourself, but for your family. You're purposely making it sound like the people above are simply taking advantage of a situation to act out against their fellow man. You're purposely repainting the situation to look that way. Jeez, man.

I know you've got a chip on your shoulder with me, but bear in mind I made no suggestion about anyone else. I merely stated what I would or wouldn't do in such a situation. In your haste to find something to attack me with, you forgot that I am not the one who made the suggestion or "repainted the situation" in the first place.

It's Friday night. Have a few beers, relax, and stop letting some petty forum crap get you worked up.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's worked up? You have yourself in whatever situation you started, from your own words. I'm just callin' you out on it. Sorry if you don't like it... not worked up, here.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Who's worked up? You have yourself in whatever situation you started, from your own words. I'm just callin' you out on it. Sorry if you don't like it... not worked up, here.

Singling me out and using strawman arguments to attack me in multiple threads.. sure you're not worked up? You're not my first fanboy to stalk my posts on a website. I'm just waiting for the throwaway accounts with copypastas and death threats.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no need of stupid stuff like that. And I'm not stalking you... I was just surfing through threads I regularly check out and found more of your inanity. So I thought I'd respond. I am sure there are plenty of threads you're involved in that I couldn't care less about.

I have no need to posture and threaten. Your posting shows who you are, or... at least who you are projecting on the internet to be, and I'm not the only one here who's noticed it. It's no big deal... I've got nothing else to do right now, either.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have no need of stupid stuff like that. And I'm not stalking you... I was just surfing through threads I regularly check out and found more of your inanity. So I thought I'd respond. I am sure there are plenty of threads you're involved in that I couldn't care less about.

I have no need to posture and threaten. Your posting shows who you are, or... at least who you are projecting on the internet to be, and I'm not the only one here who's noticed it. It's no big deal... I've got nothing else to do right now, either.

Well, I can't act work a fig, so I am who I am. If that doesn't sit well with you, sorry but not sorry. I have plenty enough friends anyway. It is super amusing that you carry around this grudge so much that you feel compelled to single me out on something completely irrelevant to the previous discussions.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I can't act work a fig, so I am who I am. If that doesn't sit well with you, sorry but not sorry. I have plenty enough friends anyway. It is super amusing that you carry around this grudge so much that you feel compelled to single me out on something completely irrelevant to the previous discussions.

No, it's not irrelevant. You were painting people as trying to take advantage of a bad situation to act out in a bad way. Don't deny it, you were subverting the intent of the discussion to make it look like opportunism instead of survival. There's no need to try to hide it.

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No, it's not irrelevant. You were painting people as trying to take advantage of a bad situation to act out in a bad way. Don't deny it, you were subverting the intent of the discussion to make it look like opportunism instead of survival. There's no need to try to hide it.

Again, attacking me, ignoring the completely different person who actually made the suggestion. That stiffy sure does show...

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Again, attacking me, ignoring the completely different person who actually made the suggestion. That stiffy sure does show...

More straw men and misdirection, thinking homophobic suggestion is going to win you points? lol

Don't worry... you're even worse than I thought. I have no doubt I won't be able to see your silliness much longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom