CZ 75C Makeover

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I posted in another OSA CZ-related thread that I had just acquired a new-to-me satin CZ 75 Compact and was looking to upgrade the factory plastic grips with some Marschal or Hakan wood stocks. Low and behold, I got a PM from DruryJ offering me an extra set of Marschal thin grips at an unbeatable price! Very cool.

The new stocks arrived today and they are drop-dead gorgeous! Their physical beauty is matched by their superb texture and slimness. As she held the newly-updated pistola, my wife asked, "When are we goin' to the gun range? I wanna shoot this bad boy." She can shoot, not have. Mine. All mine.

Behold, the CZ 75 C transformation...

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_My_20Pistolas_20__20May_202012_grip1.jpg

CZ before ^^^

i977.photobucket.com_albums_ae259_zdadthrice_My_20Pistolas_20__20May_202012_grip2.jpg

CZ after ^^^

Here's my CZ 75 C Duo-Tone with the same Marschal Grips on it to compare to Mr.357Sig's all Satin Nickle model. Hard to decide which one is most purdy. (NOTE: Editing this evening to also show the flat Rosewood Grips from Thailand I just received off ebay. These are very similar in looks to the Aluminum grips from the CZ Custom Shop i have posted elsewhere here and there on OSA).

His photos are for sure much, much better than mine; he has a real camera and I have a crappy cell phone camera and poor photograhy skills, but you get the picture...[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]
[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear from CZ as to whether or not they're going to send me a new P01 for my RAMI I sent in for warranty.... If they do, I might have to get me some of those grips and some leather to celebrate.

Nice pictures by the way Mr Sig...... Sorry druryj, he's got ya beat there.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm waiting to hear from CZ as to whether or not they're going to send me a new P01 for my RAMI I sent in for warranty.... If they do, I might have to get me some of those grips and some leather to celebrate.

Nice pictures by the way Mr Sig...... Sorry druryj, he's got ya beat there.

Yep, no doubt about the difference in Mr.357 Sig's very professionally done photos and my amatuerish pics taken with my cell phone! I'm wanting a set of the Amboina Burl grips from Hakan Pek too. Talk about good lookin' , those things are works of art.

Latest posts

Top Bottom