dating and concealed carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My now wife knew real quick in our initial pre date talks of my gun passion and CC status. Gladly she was cool with it and now shares my passion as she grew up with a 'gun nut' father and brothers.

Right now with all of this anti gun stuff going on and there being alot of women out there who are anti-gun or pro gun control or at the least uncomfortable with CC- it would definitely be a good reason for me to eliminate those who I wouldnt want to go out with, no matter what they look like or their financial situation. I consider it a very important part of my life and they should too for us to even be compatible.

Doesnt matter anyways, Ive been off the market for almost 10 years now and damn glad of it. Doesnt work out this time with this one then I'm done, I'll just be an old man living up on the mountain in my little cabin with my dog my guitar and a good bottle of bourban.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right after I got my CCW permit back in like 1997 or so, I went on a date and ended up getting pulled over. I had my weapon tucked away safely and the officer asked where it was so I pointed to my hip.

The girl I was with didn't bat an eye, but she used to help out at the gun shows anyway (where I met her).

I wouldn't want to date someone that was against concealed carry anyway. We just wouldn't get along... it's too much of who I am and what I stand for to compromise.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is that a PPK in your pocket or are you just glad to see me...

Probably the one time you'd prefer to be mistaken for packing a Hi-Point .45! :D

Agreed. Good way to separate the booty from the chaff.

Not totally off topic, but my very hot female chiropractor does spinal adjustments and doesn't mind a bit that I have a pistol on my belt while she's doing it! :D

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shooting is my lady... I don't date... I spend my disposable income on myself lol

I'm pretty much in the same situation. I do have a friend but she lives a few states away and we don't see each other in person often. Kinda works out well for both of us. She's one of those that doesn't understand guns, blah blah blah and supports DingleBarry, blah blah blah. So obviously the whole thing would never work anyway but we've known each other since we were kids and are close. Every time I've been to her house for a long weekend there has been a gun in my bag but I've never told her. She'd probably freak.

When it does come time for me to get serious with someone, she will need to share most of my views on America, firearms, etc. I couldn't spend my life with someone who is part of the group that wants to throw the country away.

Latest posts

Top Bottom