dating and concealed carry

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arin Morris

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
ROFLMAO! Guys, I was a dyed in the wool liberal when GC and I met. I was so bad, still, when he moved in that I thought he was gonna just leave all his guns in the trunk of his patrol car ... yeah ... well, that's another story ...

We dated for several months before he finally fessed up to having a gun on him ALL the time. And I thought he just had some weird fetish with his jacket ... LOL Seriously. If you do it right, she'll never know. (And I'm a pretty "affectionate" gal ... it's not like I didn't have my hands on him ... but he was THAT good!) In fact, he was carrying the first night we "did it" and I didn't have a clue ... Not before, not during ... It wasn't until AFTER, when he went to get dressed that I realized he had his gun. (And really, if he'd put any effort into it he probably could have hidden it then too.) That's also when I found out he ALWAYS has his gun ... :lookaroun Well ... hmmmm ... :lookaroun Well ... okay ... deed's been done now so ... What I didn't know really didn't hurt me and it gave me a chance to get to know him as a person, not some kind of gun freak. Yes, I know NOW that he is some kind of gun freak but that's neither here there nor yonder, now is it ... :D

If you tell her about your gun before you are ready to tell her about your gun, just because you think she's gonna find out about your gun, and you don't want her to know about your gun for some reason (like she's a dyed in the wool liberal :lookaroun) you aren't doing something right ... :D

Geez! How did you miss it?

i124.photobucket.com_albums_p24_v0x3l_Animated_th_CopThrustGun.gif

Phildo64

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never really thought about it, if she didn't like it well then I guess she probably wouldn't be sticking around for long. Unless she's Katy Perry, I'd melt my guns for her:bowdown:

Latest posts

Top Bottom