Diamondback DB9 PIcs and Initial Impressions.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A few years ago I bought a Heritage Arms pocket 9 that I simply loved. It had the HK P7 gas system, very small, very accurate, reliable and great trigger.
It was obvious that being a new design it needed to get the bugs worked out. Unfortunately the company went belly up. I sold it to a dealer because I didn't want a gun I can't get parts for.

S

savagenation2011

I too was thinking of one of these but the youtube video of the ones with exlpoding barrels due to certain loads bothers me. I like the size but its had to get away from glocks they will shoot any round of their caliber with no worries. Keep us updated it really is a cool gun.

Nraman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too was thinking of one of these but the youtube video of the ones with exlpoding barrels due to certain loads bothers me. I like the size but its had to get away from glocks they will shoot any round of their caliber with no worries. Keep us updated it really is a cool gun.

What you need is a pocket gun that can shoot all 9mm loads, US, Foreign, NATO, +P,+P+.
That's the new Beretta BU-9 Nano

Latest posts

Top Bottom