Doctor question.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cancer is brutal and it's horrible to see people go through it. I can say I totally understand a person choosing to avoid treatment just to prolong life when it's just prolonging suffering. I have watched some people very dear to me fight for 2-3 years and then pass and the latter part was usually dragged out for no reason.

I still have kids at home but I can say once they are gone if I had certain cancers I would think seriuosly of not treating it depending on what it was and the quality of life I would have after treatment.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry but it's the best thing to do. I'm sure she is listed as being able to receive all medical information.
It's best for everyone and standard procedure.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you for the replies.

Her dad isn’t in good health and is having a lot of issues. I suspect that they are going to tel him he can’t drive or something like that. She got the call immediately after he left an appointment. She has been trying to go to appointments with him, but he didn’t tell her about this one.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
1. To have a coherent person present.
2. To ask if the family has noticed memory issues and for how long.
3. The need for further testing and monitoring. (Alzheimer's onset)
4. Serious issues discovered.
5. Need of a caregiver. No driving. No cooking.

Go to Dr appointment and find out what is going on.

Latest posts

Top Bottom