Does this happen to you?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OKC03Cobra

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone ever wake up on Saturday morning and the first thing that goes through your mind is "Crap, i gotta go to work", before realizing it's the weekend? Then you smile real big and go back to sleep!

I am retired. The first thing that goes through my mind on waking up on Saturday morning is "thank God I will never have to go to work again."

AtomicTango

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone ever wake up on Saturday morning and the first thing that goes through your mind is "Crap, i gotta go to work", before realizing it's the weekend? Then you smile real big and go back to sleep!

Yup, happened to me today! Buuut then I had the second realization that I picked up OT today, so the smile went away.

1911Kevin

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
My biggest problem is waking up throughout the night thinking I fell asleep at my desk at work.

Between that and the 1am, 3am and 5am "nature calls" not much sleeping going on these days.

bigchuck83

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work weekends so it is usually on a Wed. morning i wake up thinking i am about to be late for work, when i realize i am not working that day i either go back to sleep, or go get some food and visit the gun stores to see if i need anything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom