Don’t deal with this guy he’s a liar and a welcher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rustytweezers

Wall building Ammunition hoarding Gun packing Okie
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Beware this guy will back out and bs You when doing so. He said someone rear ended him this morning on the way to meet me to buy the item/rifle at my FFL shop. Sends a picture from the supposed wreck that is a daytime picture and it was dark outside at 6.20am . Also didn’t photoshop the lawyer name out of the picture. And when I searched it came up with about 20-30 lawyer firms that use the same stock photo here is the picture and lawyers that use it also. Here’s his explanation and pictures….and what i found out! Notice the lawyers info that he didn’t crop out.😂/////Won't be able to make it some ass just rear ended us in jefferson city have to tow it
1725487147130.jpeg

1725487223916.jpeg

Stay away from this clown!

L.C.

👮🏻RETIRED L.E.O.👮🏻
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was thinking about it but didn’t want any vengeful feedback left for me. They can be that way unfortunately.
I understand. But you could leave his phone number on the stall wall in every public bathroom you come across under the heading *For a good time call sweet cheeks*😂😂😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom