Don’t deal with this guy he’s a liar and a welcher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I still don't underdstand this. The fella is from Mo. How is he gonna buy a gun in Oklahoma?
Non residents can buy guns at gun stores in other states unless they are prohibited from buying a gun or there are restrictions on how they buy guns in their home state.

The exception is a handgun , you can't buy a handgun in another state only in your state of residence

In this case the FFL would transfer the gun onto his books then transfer it to the new owner after all background checks had been performed and the buyer passed them

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We were all new at some point. I’ve said it in the past, ask if they can take a call. It’s a whole different ballgame, particularly with a new guy, if you can talk to them in person. If they are legit they will often say ‘sure’. You can get a vibe from them at that point.
If they are not legit, they often won’t even respond to the question.
If I haven’t dealt with someone before, I insist on a conversation. If I w dealt with them before, text is usually ok.
For the record, I have not had a single issue on OSA concerning transactions.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We were all new at some point. I’ve said it in the past, ask if they can take a call. It’s a whole different ballgame, particularly with a new guy, if you can talk to them in person. If they are legit they will often say ‘sure’. You can get a vibe from them at that point.
If they are not legit, they often won’t even respond to the question.
If I haven’t dealt with someone before, I insist on a conversation. If I w dealt with them before, text is usually ok.
For the record, I have not had a single issue on OSA concerning transactions.
Yep. I recently took a chance with a brand-new guy. He messaged me a few times, I asked if he had anyone here to vouch for him. He did not. Dude drove 90 miles to meet me, paid cash as agreed and seemed like a squared-away fellow.

Blackdog

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a guy a few weeks ago message me about a wtb add and send pics of a glock frame. I accepted his offer and tried to make a deal. He said he was to busy for weeks and wanted to mail it to me. I explained that was illegal and all communications ended there on his part.... nice try fed boi

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The stock photo of the wreck is hilarious though. Reminds me of some of the BS excuses I’ve witnessed when people call in to work

I sold a rifle, back when Armslist was a legit venue.

I seen ads for 6 months with pics of my rifle. Some weren't even the same manufacturer.

The crooks are out there. Buyer beware.

Latest posts

Top Bottom