Double the pleasure

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dang. Well, congratulations! You don't know the gender yet, right? If they're both girls...

[fast-forward 15 years]

[tableau:] Saturday night. Danny Tanner sets out not one, but two, firearms on the front room table to be cleaned. Doorbell rings: It's the first girl's date...

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From a father of 7

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
heeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheeheeheeeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheehhee

(taking a breath)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaahahaha
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohoho

(oh my side is hurting)

In all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was going off the pic. It's been 10 year's since mine and I'm no expert by far but it looked from pic they are in different sac's or whatever they call them. Congrats and hope you can live off naps and lack of sleep for firsf year. It's worth it in the end.

Yep, they are in different sacs/chambers/whatever. Separated by a thick wall, which according to the gyno is good. I guess they can't verify if they're identical without a DNA test, though I could have misunderstood this statement as I was still in shock when he was talking.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Dang. Well, congratulations! You don't know the gender yet, right? If they're both girls...

[fast-forward 15 years]

[tableau:] Saturday night. Danny Tanner sets out not one, but two, firearms on the front room table to be cleaned. Doorbell rings: It's the first girl's date...

Yeah, it's too early to tell the gender 100%, but at this time it looks like 2 boys. Which is my preference, but I'll be happy with whatever plops out. If it's two boys, then in 15 years I'll still be sitting down at the table with two firearms, but threatening my boys to not do anything stupid, like bringing home babies of their own.

From a father of 7

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
heeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheeheeheeeheeheeheeheeheeeheeheehhee

(taking a breath)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahaahahaha
hohohohohohohohohohohohohohohoohohohohoho

(oh my side is hurting)

In all seriousness, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

At least yours were spread out! Twins + 1 makes 3 for us. I always figured I'd like to have 2 kids, but I meant total, not at the same time. If the wife doesn't get her tubes tied after this, I'm slicing my tube off. It's been over 24 hours and I'm still in shock. Talking about it with my wife and with family, I don't really feel overcome with emotion, as it's been a lot of planning and needed discussions. It's not until I get a minute to sit down and think do I start getting nervous, shaky, and even chills and goosebumps. Two days ago I was thinking about how our lives are about to drastically change. How much work lies ahead of us. Now that we've found out it's twins, that all seems like a light snack compared to what lies ahead of us. It's all good, though. I'm really excited and the more I think about it, the happier I get. This is a great thing and we're extremely lucky to get this opportunity.

I'm not so worried about my hair, my sleep, my sanity, etc as much as I am the typical problems that can come from having twins. Being born early and all the typical complications that come from that. I hope they arrive as two healthy babies that can be brought home to a warm, welcoming, happy, healthy, and stable home. They're going to like it here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom