Dry cleaners bill?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
How much you guys pay to have a button up shirt pressed? Curious what other people around oklahoma pay. My tag says 2.74 each that seems really high.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have no idea what it is now, I think I used to pay like $1.99. All I know is since I retired a couple of years ago, I have only been to the cleaners a few times vs every week. I can't believe how much it was costing me to go to work. I had to wear coat and tie every day and man that dry cleaning/laundry bill was eating me up! That and gas and lunches out and clothing and shoes was a serious drain on the essentials like ammo. No need to press jeans and t shirts; is a good thing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David_M

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just moved here and was a little surprised that Yale charged me $2.50 per shirt. I moved from Atlanta and my cleaners there were downtown...$1.50 per shirt. Almost everything else here in Tulsa is cheaper than in Atlanta...except the dry cleaners. Still looking.......

Latest posts

Top Bottom