Dude going to Taylor Swift concert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A while back, I bought my wife a pair of tickets to Taylor Swift this weekend. 'She and me' is her plan, even though I tried to convince her to take another one of her friends in lieu of the husband. I did not succeed.

I am completely lost on how I should approach this thing. Taylor Swift is kind of country but mostly chick music... does this mean jeans, boots, and silence from me? Or should I just emasculate myself now, act all exited, and go full-on metrosexual for the sake of my wife?

What Would Chuck Norris Do?

XD-9Guy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife wants me to accompany her virtually everywhere but she knows I wouldn't be comfortable at a Taylor Swift concert. I liken that asking your wife to help shoot, track & field dress a deer when your wife has never fired a gun or been in the woods. There are places for compromise & then there are places where the situation is so far removed from the other's world that expecting participation borders on being mean. You should just talk her into taking a friend.

That being said... I love my wife, if that was the only way she could go... I'd probably go. I'm fortunate in knowing I don't have to make that decision because my wife would likely never ask. Now watch - I'll probably see you at the concert - LOL

6shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sounds like strangled cat singing to me but that’s just me. Anyway go and be a good husband it may be better in the long run. Your ears should clear up in about two hours, LOL.

Latest posts

Top Bottom