Family Says Moore Police Beat Father To Death

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr10mm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From news9.com this morning...

"The law allows police to seize something like that, if they think it can be altered or destroyed or lost," Irven Box, local attorney and former OKC police officer, said.

The Moore Police Department released a statement Monday saying the phone was placed into a secured property room and wrapped in tin foil so it can't be altered by an external source.

Moore police also told News 9, detectives obtained a search warrant for the phone and are now reviewing video of the incident.

Nair was told she will get her cell phone back on Tuesday.

See reddog told you guys tinfoil works...

Super Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Terrible. I hope all the facts/evidence actually make it out in to the open. The deceased looked like a big old boy. I wonder if there was a language barrier there too. Sure would like to hear the entire story, from every angle, including witnesses that were NOT family members, security, or law enforcement. Just one more reason to stay out of the suburbs!

I called the dog catcher one day when a vicious dog was loose in my neighbor hood. They wouldn't come out because it was too late in the day. I was pissed, as the dog was in MY front yard, and the lady explained that I would be breaking the law if I shot it. So I asked her what exactly I was supposed to do. She laughed, said she weighed 120 something lbs, and had no problem handling any dog.

Now I know the deceased was a big ole boy, but surely he could have been detained by three or more trained professionals, right? Maybe they just need better training in the suburbs. Probably need that 120 lbs dog catcher lady. She could train em.

Anyway, terrible story. I hope that justice ends up where ever it belongs in this situation. Time will tell.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
BB your doin a good job or at least earning ur pay lol. Feel free to ban me from looking at this thread until real facts come out.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The victim of the beating is real dead. Those who caused the death confiscated the video (and wrapped it in foil) of the beating. Those are real facts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom