Fat Boys Tactical

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Keelty

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Wow! I had no idea it was so hard to find us. We do have our day jobs so we are not always available. We are open on Fridays from 1:30 till 6:00 and on Saturdays from 10:30 till 1:00

We are open most evenings but you should call or text first if driving a distance just to make sure we are there.

I am sorry to those that are having trouble and if you need more contact info, feel free to send me a pm.

reddog1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow! I had no idea it was so hard to find us. We do have our day jobs so we are not always available. We are open on Fridays from 1:30 till 6:00 and on Saturdays from 10:30 till 1:00

We are open most evenings but you should call or text first if driving a distance just to make sure we are there.

I am sorry to those that are having trouble and if you need more contact info, feel free to send me a pm.

For the record Keelty, I was talking about JB. I know how to reach the FB's

Lurkerinthewoods

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I know how to reach the FB's

Open a window and start cooking bacon?

i1235.photobucket.com_albums_ff422_Lurkerinthewoods_icon_dunno.gif

david wilson

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I met these guys about a year ago and have done some business with them. They are the BEST to do business with in the industry. I appreciate their Knowledge, attitude, and inventory. You cannot go wrong with FBT...............

XPerties

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I had never really tried. Just went off facebook times listed and others here on the board but after dealing with them in Claremore 2 weeks ago I started my investigating. I emailed and got an instant reply and stopped by there today. Todd was sitting there patiently awaiting my arrival (not really but I want to think it was all for me). So many things to buy and that I did. I will unfortunately return and for the record, my wife took the bill very well. Time to push it again with the Mrs...hehe

Latest posts

Top Bottom