Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cease

New to the site!
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a day late and a dollar short with this, but hey... at least I'm here for once...

I agree that we had a great time! I for one greatly enjoyed getting some range time... I feel like I need twice as much now that I only get a half serving each time...

I was especially happy to see you and your brothers seeing as you guys' dance cards are ALWAYS full ... :wink2: Sometime this summer we need to set one of these things up at Thunderbird's place and do some grilling, don't you think?? It's been quite a while since we've been out there as a group ...

Thunderbird is the scene of my crime... I plan on going back the weekend of July 4th... Gonna make it like an anniversary!

For those of you who don't know (all of you) I'm Tony, the older of Cavagan's younger brothers...

I'll try to be a bit more active on here... I'm lazy about forums though... hehe.

I look forward to seeing you all again sometime soon.

-The Accidental Pirate.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a day late and a dollar short with this, but hey... at least I'm here for once...

I agree that we had a great time! I for one greatly enjoyed getting some range time... I feel like I need twice as much now that I only get a half serving each time...

Thunderbird is the scene of my crime... I plan on going back the weekend of July 4th... Gonna make it like an anniversary!

For those of you who don't know (all of you) I'm Tony, the older of Cavagan's younger brothers...

I'll try to be a bit more active on here... I'm lazy about forums though... hehe.

-The Accidental Pirate.

Good to see you here............so you're the brother that does like mushrooms? LOL!

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

-The Accidental Pirate.

Bwahahahaha!! Goot one!! :D

Ohhhh ... we should make it a PAR-TEEEEE, then! GC didn't believe me when I told him ... :nolike: but then he tends to double-check facts he's heard from me anyway ... :disappoin Now, I ask you, is that any way to treat your wife?? The woman who is still awake when you go to sleep at night?!?! :naughty: LOL

Anyway ... We're all glad to see you hear (and at shooting and dinner!! :D) ... Where's that slacker brother of yorus?? NO ... Not him ... The other one! :rotflmfao:

Cavagan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bwahahahaha!! Goot one!! :D

Ohhhh ... we should make it a PAR-TEEEEE, then! GC didn't believe me when I told him ... :nolike: but then he tends to double-check facts he's heard from me anyway ... :disappoin Now, I ask you, is that any way to treat your wife?? The woman who is still awake when you go to sleep at night?!?! :naughty: LOL

Anyway ... We're all glad to see you hear (and at shooting and dinner!! :D) ... Where's that slacker brother of yorus?? NO ... Not him ... The other one! :rotflmfao:

Yes! I've finally achieved slacker status!

We'll be out at thunderbird that weekend, y'all come!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom