Fat Guy Shooting Team - OKC Chapter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got back from the chiro. I am telling you guys I am absolutely amazed at how much she had done for me and the short amount of time she has done it in.

Just so all our traditional medicine folk out there don't start screaming "placebo effect" I am gonna keep my chest thumping to a minimum right now, but for everyone who offered me advice and a shoulder to cry on because they either have problems with migraines, or loves someone who has problems with migraines, please consider going to see a chiropractor.

If I had known two years ago what I know now things this little journey would have been a lot different, I think.

i am glad things are looking up for you....... maybe we can start doing lunches again...........

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i am glad things are looking up for you....... maybe we can start doing lunches again...........

I am sooooo ready!!

If we did dinner's again, Reba and I can attend. Any time after 7 is great for us. There is no way we can take lunches on our schedules.

Dinner is always good too. We, well I, really enjoyed the food when we all when out!! LOL

group outings to eat of any various types of eatable substances pleasing to the palet at any time of day or evening.....................

Hell ya! I didn't get this girlish figure being picky about what I eat!!

Chuck, just a little heads up... Patti loves Italian food!

GC is turning green!! LOL :rotflmao: He says he will go and he will eat, but I will pay ... LOL :respect:

Glad to see you're doing better BB. I could use a chiropractor, wife and I are definitely hitting one next time we're in the states.

If you guys are in the OKC area I highly recommend Reba Morton in Edmond. My biggest problem right now is I feel so good that I am having to make myself go slow. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Have had a sinus headache today, but before that would have just been on top of the migraine. I think I have died and gone to heaven!! :woohoo1:

the tR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am sooooo ready!!

Dinner is always good too. We, well I, really enjoyed the food when we all when out!! LOL

Hell ya! I didn't get this girlish figure being picky about what I eat!!

GC is turning green!! LOL :rotflmao: He says he will go and he will eat, but I will pay ... LOL :respect:

If you guys are in the OKC area I highly recommend Reba Morton in Edmond. My biggest problem right now is I feel so good that I am having to make myself go slow. I feel like a kid at Christmas. Have had a sinus headache today, but before that would have just been on top of the migraine. I think I have died and gone to heaven!! :woohoo1:

i know that feeling its great, like rebirth............

Latest posts

Top Bottom