Finally found a 1022 what to do now.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revived

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Congrats… the fun starts now - I’ve built a few in different configurations and like a couple others found the Kidd offerings hard to beat… Don’t believe that “bolt action” is more accurate non-sense either… They can be absolute tack drivers with the right ammo… check out Wolf ammo - don’t laugh… I would never run that stuff through any center fire gun, but their .22 ammo consistently out performed much of the higher priced target specific stuff out there…. for me anyway…
At our 100yd range we used to pore a little coke or apple juice on the targets… when a fly and/or occasional bee would land - look out… you could finally see if you were good enough to knock the fly off something’s butt…. If you know what I mean… lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got out and shot it today, had 4 bx25 mags, not a single issue. Used one butler creek (plastic lips) that my buddy has and it is garbage, fail to feed 1-2 times per mag. Its an awesome gun. I probably ran 1000 rounds through it today.

You ARE gonna bring this to the next ENS, right??!?! :naughty: (I'll let you shoot my 15-22 ... :wink2:) And bring that loader ... I wanna check it out too! :D

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You ARE gonna bring this to the next ENS, right??!?! :naughty: (I'll let you shoot my 15-22 ... :wink2:) And bring that loader ... I wanna check it out too! :D

Ill be sure to bring it. When are we doing it because im thinking of having it cerakoted and i want to make sure its done by then.

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had to dig to find this, updating with picture.
images.tapatalk_cdn.com_15_05_01_245c8e08b82e27180c037aa223efc00e.jpg

I also purchased a suppressor to go on the end of it. Im hoping to get my stamp back around July.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stock up on ammo and shoot the crap out of it!!!

I will have to agree with a lot of guys on here, shoot, mod, and repeat until happy with what you have. I put a bipod, new rail, some $60 rings, and a nikon pro staff rimfire bdc scope. Cost me about $160 for the scope. I absolutely love it. I'm not sure if I'm referencing the same scope stated before, but mine is a 3-9x. I love it.

With that simple setup, on my factory 50th anniversary target tactical model I was putting 25 rounds at a time within a 2"x2" square at 100yds at canadian valley. For me, that will do. The 10-22 in any model or setup is quite an awesome rifle.

image.jpg

Last edited:

prophet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stock up on ammo and shoot the crap out of it!!!

I will have to agree with a lot of guys on here, shoot, mod, and repeat until happy with what you have. I put a bipod, new rail, some $60 rings, and a nikon pro staff rimfire bdc scope. Cost me about $160 for the scope. I absolutely love it. I'm not sure if I'm referencing the same scope stated before, but mine is a 3-9x. I love it.

With that simple setup, on my factory 50th anniversary target tactical model I was putting 25 rounds at a time within a 2"x2" square at 100yds at canadian valley. For me, that will do. The 10-22 in any model or setup is quite an awesome rifle.

View attachment 47732
I have the same scope on mine. I'm hair with it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom