Flash hider on Mosin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

diabjoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I considered putting a flash hider on my project Mosin to help out with the fireball that it spits with every shot. Anyone tried this or any thoughts? Also, anyone know somewhere in the area I could get my barrel threaded to try this?Thanks

diabjoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I've just done a turn down bolt from RockSolid Ind, synthetic stock, waiting for the 10 round extension to go into production, and will soon have my scope mounted. I'll post a pic when I'm not on my phone. My stock Mosin is for the fire show, my goal for this one is a 500 yard sniping machine.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So far I've just done a turn down bolt from RockSolid Ind, synthetic stock, waiting for the 10 round extension to go into production, and will soon have my scope mounted. I'll post a pic when I'm not on my phone. My stock Mosin is for the fire show, my goal for this one is a 500 yard sniping machine.

That guy has been working on those mags for a while now. I don't even remember how long ago it was when i saw the video of the prototype. Do they have a date locked in yet?

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
dustingaudner on this board can help you with barrel threading. He is in Mustang so not far from enid.

However, the fireball is part of the fun, though it might be a bit negative on a sniper rig. lol

diabjoe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I know he has switched his website and I had to resubscribe for updates, but it looks like he has now switched to just selling ugly computer accessories.

Latest posts

Top Bottom