Florida school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/03/report-parkland-shooter-did-not-use-high-capacity-magazines/

Shooter used 10 round mags & after firearm malfunctioned he discarded it and blended in with other students.

Although I posted this earlier, I'm skeptical until the story is confirmed. I have a couple of 10 round AR mags but I don't think they're common and what bag could he have would hold a minimum of 15 10 round mags that wouldn't hold fewer 20 or 30 round mags that are common? The malfunction would explain his escape rather than his death by police or by his own hand.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Parkland Shooter’s DCF Files Released Showing Treatment, Medication
https://www.redstate.com/kiradavis/...l&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

"The report reveals a sadly disturbed child that no one had any idea how to help. Recorded within are details of his depression, self-harm, threats of violence. There was even one instance of racial animus when the young man was found to have a book bag emblazoned with hate symbols and the phrase “I hate n—-rs.”

As evidence mounts it is clear that this was a horrific tragedy many years – and failures – in the making.

The redacted files are available to the public from the DCF website, and are embedded below. In addition to the report, the chronological notes on the investigation are included below that, also somewhat redacted.

In both cases you will see some fairly shocking red flags."

No one knew what to do? WTF??
Nobody heard of protective custody?
Oh wait, it's the Promise Program. Disregard, and let the violently disturbed person back into the public.
How well did that work for them?

Latest posts

Top Bottom