Florida school shooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can't listen to those kids and not hear the liberal indoctrination and grief industry trigger words and phrases. They're not actors, but they're definitely pawns in a Machiavellian political war. I've tried hard to be more tolerant of liberals as a whole, but this makes my blood boil. The liberal leadership would rather win points towards control over the citizenry, and they're willing to sacrifice kids lives to do it. They disgust me. :(

All it takes is to remove the Gun-Free School Zones Act of 1990.
The Gun-Free School Zones Act (GFSZA) is an act of the U.S. Congress prohibiting any unauthorized individual from knowingly possessing a loaded or unsecured firearm at a place that the individual knows, or has reasonable cause to believe, is a school zone as defined by 18 U.S.C. § 921(a)(25). The law applies to public, private, and parochial elementary schools and high schools, and to non-private property within 1000 feet of them. It provides that the states and their political subdivisions may issue licenses that exempt the licensed individuals from the prohibition.

It was introduced in the U.S. Senate in October 1990 by Senator Joseph R. Biden Jr. of Delaware and was signed into law by President George H.W. Bush.

Then replace it with the The Safe Students Act (H.R. 34) which would repeal gun-free school zones across the country, allowing security guards, administrators, teachers, and parents to protect their students.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2018-02-22-3587be4c_large.jpg

2018-02-22-e438d569_fixed.jpg

2018-02-21-5473a98a_fixed.jpg

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It should be kept in mind that the median home price in Parkland, Florida is $598,300. Folks there can afford to send their kids gallivanting around the country, spouting nonsensical slogans.
Florida probably has more libtard "immigrants" from the northeastern blue states than any other state too. They've been flocking there for years because when they retire they can't afford the tax rates of NY, NJ, etc. Also the DNC is making a concerted effort to turn Florida and Texas permanently blue.

D. Hargrove

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Also the DNC is making a concerted effort to turn Florida and Texas permanently blue.
I bleed red and could not agree with ya more. The red blooded Americans are going to have to deal with the blue blooded Americans at some point. I have noticed several of our members voicing this in the various threads and I for one could not agree more. I am totally opposed to armed conflict (retired Army, been there done that and it ain't pretty), but I agree with many that something is going to happen and sooner rather than later.

David

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
History does not repeat itself (historians repeat themselves), but there has only been one American civil war so far. I do not see the gun control debate dividing the nation to the point of civil war. Rebellion may be possible, but of a more limited scope (like Shay's rebellion or the Whiskey rebellion).

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
History does not repeat itself (historians repeat themselves), but there has only been one American civil war so far. I do not see the gun control debate dividing the nation to the point of civil war. Rebellion may be possible, but of a more limited scope (like Shay's rebellion or the Whiskey rebellion).
Our second civil war will be one of culture, not individual laws or race or geographic location. :(

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arguably none. The South wasn't trying to take over the federal government, it was trying to secede. It was a revolution, not a civil war; the south just lost.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Arguably none. The South wasn't trying to take over the federal government, it was trying to secede. It was a revolution, not a civil war; the south just lost.
Southern states were not trying to secede; they did secede. They elected to secede when they felt no other option would preserve their "peculiar institution". And it was certainly a civil war, pitting brother against brother, family against family.

Latest posts

Top Bottom