For those interested in the Beretta 92fs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OSA, here is my response to Julie. If anyone is still interested, please call her to make arrangements. I am sure that the two FFLs that she has on file will do the transfer for you. From the way they have the pricing set up on these they are wanting to make some more money on shipping this time around.:ugh2:

Julie,

It looks like our group is going to pass. We were looking for a better price point than what you need to sell them for. With the price including the shipping there is no incentive to order group quantities and save on any shipping. We had over a hundred guns tentatively spoken for, but this price and the lack of savings on shipping does not make this a viable buy for us.

Thanks anyway.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OSA, here is my response to Julie. If anyone is still interested, please call her to make arrangements. I am sure that the two FFLs that she has on file will do the transfer for you. From the way they have the pricing set up on these they are wanting to make some more money on shipping this time around.:ugh2:

Julie,

It looks like our group is going to pass. We were looking for a better price point than what you need to sell them for. With the price including the shipping there is no incentive to order group quantities and save on any shipping. We had over a hundred guns tentatively spoken for, but this price and the lack of savings on shipping does not make this a viable buy for us.

Thanks anyway.
:thumb: That's just about it Gillman. They don't have a bad price set, it's just not a deal I can't pass on. If I was really wanting one of these bad, I'd pounce.

Latest posts

Top Bottom