Four Legged Friends

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hirschkopf

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Tote rack construction helpers.
IMG_5986.jpeg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I refuse to spend any more money on toys for these ungrateful ingrates. There is probably $100 worth of toys in this house. Wanna know what these dumbasses have been playing with for the last 2 days?? A SONIC STRAW. 🙄🙄

I dropped it and before I could lean over and pick it up Fat Bastard had pounced and carried it off. Fine. I'll get it in a minute. I can drink my unsweet ice tea with extra ice with out a straw, you bastard. And you're fat so the exercise will do you good. See if I pet you later on ... 🤨

He and Garfield stripped the wrapper off. In one piece. 🤨 Ok, I'll admit that was impressive. They summarily discarded it and the battle over the straw was on. All day ... And half the night. 🙄🫣 I can hear the damn straw scooting across the floor. Haha!

This morning Fat Bastard and Snoop were doing battle over the straw. 🙄🙄 Christ ...

Here is our new, hi-dollar toy and my worn out dog. I guess he won Round #1 ... 🤷 And if he gets any chubbier we are gonna have to stop snacking for a while. He gets a third of EVERYTHING he sees me put in my mouth. I'm getting tired of sharing my PopTarts with these guys -- even the cats want some of them. Rattling that wrapper gets the whole crew into overdrive! 🤦🤦🤣🤣🤣

IMG20240731095608.jpg

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Btw, the cat tower is a raging success! Now to get the steps up on the wall to the ledge over the window. That should keep them entertained. And yes, Snoop is watching them. He wants up there in the worst sort of way. Lol I think I'm gonna anchor it to the wall -- jic -- because I've seen him putting a paw in that first shelf. He's just not confident it is safe. Thank goodness!! Lol

IMG20240731101127.jpg

T. MIKE SMITH

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ole Gus- the grand bark-i-lota of the universe- he gets so mad at the mailman he shreds the mail - anyway he came up with what looked like a boil on his leg- went to vet in Yukon- 3 generic prescriptions and surgery was their recommendation- close to $800 - I took him out to an old country vet in Geary- he said lets band that and see if we can remove it that way cause surgery on a 9 year old dog is not good for them. $35 and it seems to be working.
gus-7-31-24.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom