Fowler dodge on i 240 is boo boo!!!!!! Avoid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvDrecoil

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
so my wife and i decided to get a new truck and somehow ended up at this place and bought a truck there, HUGE mistake! It has been over 2 months of battling with them to get the title that THEY lost in the mail, we had to pay penalties on the dang thing and they could not have cared less! they somehow got our address wrong and didnt think that maybe they should call after it was returned 6 times! but they certainly got the right address on the finance paperwork!!!! then when we finally got it none of the paperwork for the warranty was with it, and the final straw is when my wife called to talk to the GM, he was rude enough to her that it was very hard not to drive up there and mop the showroom floor with his smart mouth. hope none of you guys work there but this was the absolute worst car buying experience of my life!!

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had a rough experience at Fowler Toyota with paperwork too. PITA but I documented everything and was luckily able to get my money back in small claims. Three dealerships I will never do business with are Fowler and Bob Howard and David Stanley.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Three dealerships I will never do business with are Fowler and Bob Howard and David Stanley.

DING DING DING.

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Any dealership that runs the sale ads that promise to get you out of your upside down vehicle with no money down, only to in turn put you even more upside down in a new vehicle has no place doing business with me.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me when I bought an S-10 in 2001 from Bob Howard Chevrolet. They lost the title, my paper tag expired, I went up and they issued a new one, that expired, then I got pulled over. I tried to explain the situation, but the cop didn't want to hear it and impounded my truck. Granted it was my fault for not going up to get another new paper tag, but I showed him my purchase agreement and he saw that my tag was actually 3 months late (using the date off the recent tag and the original purchase date). It was hell trying to get a title they owed me, it was 10 times worse trying to get them to reimburse me for the ticket and impound fees.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
my advice is get everything in writing. Either type it out yourself and have them sign it or best yet have them type it out on letter head stating what they will do and when and have them sign it. The more documentation on your side the better.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had a rough experience at Fowler Toyota with paperwork too. PITA but I documented everything and was luckily able to get my money back in small claims. Three dealerships I will never do business with are Fowler and Bob Howard and David Stanley.

See above for list of dealers that have seen the last of my money. Add the Nissan place down in Norman to the list too. Buncha tu*ds. My best experiences have been with Mark Forth at Steve Bailey Honda.

cooljeff

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
man I am sorry to hear about that. I bought my 08 dodge ram quad cab from there brand new, it had 400 miles on it. We were really happy with it, and 3 months later we bought an 08 dodge grand caravan from them. We got lucky probably, we have even had to have some service work done since then and have had pretty good help and service. Sorry to hear they were jerks to you, I hope everything works out! It just goes to show you, this is exactly why I don't vouch for any businesses or even usually recommend them. One person can have great experiences with them and they can crap on another person the next week!

Latest posts

Top Bottom