Fowler dodge on i 240 is boo boo!!!!!! Avoid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

internetscout

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I work at Momentum Honda (formerly Steve Bailey) and Mark Forth is a great guy. Glad he treated you well. Have also worked with Jason Leck at John Holt. He will do anything for anyone. Great guy at work, better guy in his personal life. Sorry to hear about all the crappy deals!

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Chaprell Dodge in Ada, is GOOD TO GO, small town dealer no hassles, great place to buy from. Been buying my trucks from them since 1994, always done right. Service department is great, Service manager David Bush is a great guy, takes care of any prolems I may have with my truck, fast.

plissken

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought a few. Due to the catastrophe at Reynold's Ford service department, they are the one dealer I tell everyone to avoid. Since they broke it off in me, my wife and I have purchased a F350 Crew Cab 4x4, an F250 Crew Cab 4x4, and an Edge. None of them were purchased from or will ever be touched by REYNOLDS. I'd buy a Chevy before I'd touch anything from Reynolds.

VitruvianDoc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've bought a few. Due to the catastrophe at Reynold's Ford service department, they are the one dealer I tell everyone to avoid. Since they broke it off in me, my wife and I have purchased a F350 Crew Cab 4x4, an F250 Crew Cab 4x4, and an Edge. None of them were purchased from or will ever be touched by REYNOLDS. I'd buy a Chevy before I'd touch anything from Reynolds.

what experience was this that you had?

Dexcheque

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had good luck at ny of the big OKC dealerships. I bought a z71 from Bob Howard and the experience was terrible, then I traded that for a dodge at David Stanley. I swore off all dealers after that fiasco. For my last truck, i got talked into trying Mike Hellack in Davis. After that, I'm going to say you will always be better served buying from a smaller dealership. They seem to actually care. just my .02

Buddhaman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've never had good luck at ny of the big OKC dealerships. I bought a z71 from Bob Howard and the experience was terrible, then I traded that for a dodge at David Stanley. I swore off all dealers after that fiasco. For my last truck, i got talked into trying Mike Hellack in Davis. After that, I'm going to say you will always be better served buying from a smaller dealership. They seem to actually care. just my .02

My mom swears by Mike Hellack (we've known him for years) but her only dislike is that they don't carry GMC trucks (go figure). My sister bought her car there 5 years ago and hasn't had any problems with them or their service department. Small-town dealership = friendly and honest.

spamby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
South Point Chevy here in Tulsa, they suck. Had a really bad deal with them. Had a lease truck and was told I could turn it in before my contract was up if I purchased a new vehicle.(GMAC had a program to turn in leased vehicles early) They(South Point) told me 5 or 6 times I was approved to do it. Even had the head of new car sales tell me I was ok for it. Two weeks later GMAC tells me nope your not qualified to use the program. South Point Chevy said we didn't tell you that, cost me $1500 bucks to get out of lease. I called South Point, Bob Howard Auto Group, GMAC, Cheverolet Division of GM and General Motors, all told me theres nothing we can do. Won't do business with any of them ever again.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow. Dealership stories are like relegion and politics!! I reccomend Wilson Chevrolet in Stillwater. The owner himself found a truck for me and the price was so low I would have been stupid NOT to buy it.

romeo212000

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
+100000000 On David Stanley being the scum of the earth.

Went to David Stanley a couple of years ago when I was kind of toying around with the idea of buying a new single cab silverado. I walked in and talked to the salesman, drove a truck and wanted to talk price. My wife wasn't with me and I of course would never do anything like that without talking it over with her and us both being in agreement. The stupid manager starts trying to force my hand into signing a piece of paper saying if we agreed on terms that I would buy the truck that day. I said I wouldn't be buying it that day no matter what but want to be able to see what kind of money we're talking about to see if it would be worth it to trade my old truck in or just keep fixing it. He started getting really smart and condescending with me amd ultimately told me he wasn't going to talk money with me for one minute until I signed that sheet of paper saying I wasn't really looking to buy. I assume he thought he could push me around because I was a pretty young guy. I got up and walked out.

A week later I pulled into their lot in a brand new silverado I bought from another dealer. I found the salesman and found the manager and showed them my new truck I just bought that day, and asked them how serious they thought I was about buying a new truck now, and told them what they could do with their little piece of paper and made it very clear they should reconsider how they treat their potential buyers because not only did they lose my business, but they just got a $*itload of free bad publicity.

Latest posts

Top Bottom