Fowler dodge on i 240 is boo boo!!!!!! Avoid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronny

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My experience with Fowler (Honda) was also gross. Fortunately, they totally pissed me off before I made the mistake of buying a car from them. I've been buying cars for over 50 years and I've learned most of the things to watch for which tell me to just get up and walk out. When the alarm goes off, that's exactly what I do.

The other worst experience I've had was the Ford dealership which used to be on NW Highway out past Rockwell.

There are other dealers I'll never visit simply because of their TV ads - pure Fool's Gold.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
so my wife and i decided to get a new truck and somehow ended up at this place and bought a truck there, HUGE mistake! It has been over 2 months of battling with them to get the title that THEY lost in the mail, we had to pay penalties on the dang thing and they could not have cared less! they somehow got our address wrong and didnt think that maybe they should call after it was returned 6 times! but they certainly got the right address on the finance paperwork!!!! then when we finally got it none of the paperwork for the warranty was with it, and the final straw is when my wife called to talk to the GM, he was rude enough to her that it was very hard not to drive up there and mop the showroom floor with his smart mouth. hope none of you guys work there but this was the absolute worst car buying experience of my life!!

I would have driven up there to have a little chat with him if that'd been my wife. No excuse for that.

Keystone Chevrolet lost my title to an Avalanche I bought this summer, I went all the way to the owner and got a set of custom floor mats out of the deal. :D

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You should get car buyers revenge. Just go pretend to car shop and waste the salesmen's time. 3-4 hours of driving cars you cant afford. Find things to complain about like lack of cup holders. Find excuses to not like the car and to drive a different one. Never go inside to talk money. Just act uninterested in every car you test drive.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Couple of Fowler's stories here - Honda @ I-240; my son bought a new '06 Civic from them. He wanted a black one, so the poor old doddering salesman located one in Dallas. Made the deal, car arrives, it is blue instead of black. Son takes the car anyway. Fowler Mitsubishi in Norman; bought 2 new '03 cars for my kids & gave them my 'hold' check until the check from my credit union came in. Dumbass in the office runs the hold check for about 25K through my bank - thankfully I bank at a small-town bank and they gave me a heads-up when it came in. Forget Fowler's.

Wife had a great experience buying an Accord at Steve Baily Honda and I am happy with truck purchase @ Knipplemiers.

Cedar Creek

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm confused by this ^^^ he went to a Dodge dealership, not Ford.
anywho, besides the point.

Fowler really is the scum of dealerships. My brother and I went to look at some trucks a few years back and was givin all the speeches about discount this, discount that, blah blah blah. When I finally decided on which one I really wanted, we went inside to start the paperwork and when it came to adding in discounts, all the sudden he didn't know why we were thinking we were getting any kind of discounts and tried to dispute every one of them that he himself just mentioned to us not even 10 minutes prior. long story short, we were getting frustrated and he ended up calling us all kinds of names and telling us where we can stick our discounts etc...
I won't go back.

Just for you, I'll include pictures of new Ford pickups at a Ford dealership and pictures of new Dodge pickups at Fowler Dodge along with an explanitation of why it might have been a better idea to buy Ford, since I'm a Ford guy:thumbup3:

Latest posts

Top Bottom