Fowler dodge on i 240 is boo boo!!!!!! Avoid!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
fowler dodge wasted a bunch of my time , told me come back tomarow we will have a new car setting at the front door for u to drive , got there waited two hours for the car to test drive finely left, bought new vehickle at frontier dodge in elreno fowler was still calling me 6 months later

T34r1tUp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i work on cars for a living and one of my customers has a dodge caravan.

well out of nowhere the van would continuously honk the horn and flash lights when you open the doors. it was the factory security system. None of the factory key fobs would work so i had them take the van to a dodge dealer to have the key fobs reprogrammed. They went to Fowler dodge on i-240 BIG MISTAKE!!!

By the time they got to the truck the battery was dead from flashing the lights. They called and said they had tried charging the battery and that it would not hold a charge and it would be $160 for a new battery. The owner said he had just replaced it a couple months back. so i go up there and it turns out the battery terminals are loose. These monkeys were trying to charge a battery with loose terminals!!!! i put another battery in it that i had laying around the shop.

the next day they call again and say that they could not program the remotes becuase they were bad and needed to buy a new one for $80.

then they call later and say there was an aftermarket alarm that was causing the problem and it was not letting them program the remotes. this was total BS because the aftermarket alarm was completely unhooked, and i also looked up the install manual for the alarm and it does not even splice into the lights or the horn. all it would do is kill the starter.

$380 later and they did not even do a damn thing to the truck!!!

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just bought from Ferguson Ford in Edmond. Deal went smooth, no complaints. My sister just bought a car from Diffie in El Reno and said it was the best car buying experience she's ever had period. She likely won't buy anywhere else ever again unless it's a private owner.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since a couple of plugs have been dropped, I'll drop one. Knipplemeier is the only place I'd deal with if I were in the market for a new Chevy.

I bought my truck there a few years back and it truly was a no-hassle transaction. The salesman treated me like a person, not a customer. If I bought the truck from him, great, if I didn't, no sweat off his nuggets.

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Since a couple of plugs have been dropped, I'll drop one. Knipplemeier is the only place I'd deal with if I were in the market for a new Chevy.

I bought my truck there a few years back and it truly was a no-hassle transaction. The salesman treated me like a person, not a customer. If I bought the truck from him, great, if I didn't, no sweat off his nuggets.
I've heard others say the same but my experience there was much different. In 2006 I bought a 2005 Tahoe with 1,600 miles on it. The salesman told me someone had backed into the rear bumper and they replaced it. Come to find out, it had been in a major accident with extensive frame damage. I failed to do my due diligence because of their good ole boy reputation. I had it in the shop more times than I can remember. The guys in their shop were the most incompetent I've ever dealt with too. I called the GM and he just said sorry about that, I'll talk to the salesmen. Had I known then what I know now, we would have gone to court over the deal. The car was a total lemon and when some old lady totalled it this year I was not sad to see it go.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
That'll teach ya not to buy a Ford.

I'm confused by this ^^^ he went to a Dodge dealership, not Ford.
anywho, besides the point.

Fowler really is the scum of dealerships. My brother and I went to look at some trucks a few years back and was givin all the speeches about discount this, discount that, blah blah blah. When I finally decided on which one I really wanted, we went inside to start the paperwork and when it came to adding in discounts, all the sudden he didn't know why we were thinking we were getting any kind of discounts and tried to dispute every one of them that he himself just mentioned to us not even 10 minutes prior. long story short, we were getting frustrated and he ended up calling us all kinds of names and telling us where we can stick our discounts etc...
I won't go back.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
my wife just bought a new mazda from bob moore mazda and that was the best car buying experience i've ever had in my 51years. salesmans name was ken byrum

Latest posts

Top Bottom