Freemasons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Podman

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You generally have three men to talk to you about freemasonry and they vouch for you in lodge and then you are voted on by all the members and then
you are initiated.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow....this thread is still going!! I find this rather comical and saddening at the same time. I wish society would become involved with the current movement of our government, border issues, the economy, waste of tax payer's money, national debt, and numerous other issues conerning the future of America as much as they are concerned about the masons AND their take over of the world....that last part is a joke, a joke!!

Cohiba

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
A j-j-joke???? I didn't get that memo. You mean I've spent all these years and millions of dollars perfecting my networks of operatives for our Final Day of Victory....and it's all a joke?

bootsbaker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
is it true that the original masons were actual stone workers that were essentially "free men" to go and travel and seek work as they saw fit? i think that is an interesting historical aspect if it is true.

Latest posts

Top Bottom