Freemasons

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate on the Masonic Lodges? I've seen a lot of the protractor-square symbols lately, and I've tried to do some research on them. All I can find is conspiracy stuff, and I was hoping to learn the real purpose of them. Thanks for any comments (Except Been :rollingla)!

Frat daddies.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ryansixer;

Usually as with any organization, club or fraternity there are ranking members. In the Masonic Lodge these are called chairs or position. Members rise through the "ranks" each year, this in turn lets others participate and gives the "chair holder" certain duties and obligations.

This is no secret, look up Masonic Lodges on their websites to see who holds what position. Public display-internet, which in turn becomes public knowledge.

Cohiba

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can anyone elaborate on the Masonic Lodges? I've seen a lot of the protractor-square symbols lately, and I've tried to do some research on them. All I can find is conspiracy stuff, and I was hoping to learn the real purpose of them. Thanks for any comments (Except Been :rollingla)!

We can't tell you... it's a secret ya know.

daniel1daniel2

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
here is the old tread, disregard the first 5 posts, Cohiba is the first one to pay attention to.
http://www.okshooters.com/showthread.php?153972-What-are-the-freemasons&highlight=free+mason

As for religious cult-- No, religion is not to be discussed, Politics also may not be discussed.

@ ignerntbend--It may be a older farts club but I am 19 and have been a member for almost a year

As for what we do? Probably the most commonly known is the Shriners Hospitals (http://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/)

2B1ASK1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Masons don't advertise, right?

1.bp.blogspot.com__q1Gl7Q3BxrU_SfdmxdnO18I_AAAAAAAAAZU_0IvtJsZ57V4_s400_mason_billboard.bmp_.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom