Funny things said around your house

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

austin.brown

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
If I am ever haveing a conversation with a person and someone I am not talking to tries to butt in by asking a question about the subject we are on I always ask, "I didn't tell ya?" I usually get a questioning look followed by a "No." Then I tell them, "Thats probally because its none of your $%#* business." They get the hint.

Dr. HK

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Me and the wife had a ongoing "war" about the damn toilet seat being left up, by me. I come home from work one day and she had wrote on bottom of toliet seat in the kiddos washable crayon "PUT ME DOWN AFTER USING". Needless to say, I lost that "war"... :scream:

I won that argument. I just stated hey...when you get into the car after I drive it what do you do? Answer adjust the seat, mirrors. Well when you go to the restroom it is adjust for your own individual use. I have to get my hands and grab the seat to put it down, you can grab the seat and put it up.

Wizard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My wife always says the she is going to un-thaw meat out of the freezer. If you un-thaw something doesn't that mean to freeze.:osu

I thought my G/f was the only one that says that! When she says it I always ask her "It aint gonna cook real well in the freezer" or "What the point of un-thawing it if its already frozen?" I usualy get some smart ass remark back about me knowing what she ment haha.

Latest posts

Top Bottom