Garden Photos!! Show off them Veggies!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have half a dozen baby peppers growing or so now, and my tomatoes really took off last week. I have close to 20 little tomatoes that showed up. I'll try to remember to get some pictures.

Everything is going great so far this year except for my strawberries, they are healthy, just not thriving like everything else is. Had some caterpillar issues with the broccoli and cauliflower, but got that cleared up and it looks like the plants are going to survive. I've got 4 kinds of peppers, 4 or 5 kinds of tomatoes (don't remember), beans, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, red and green lettuce, and strawberries. Also, herbs everywhere....growing like weeds.

FamousAJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have half a dozen baby peppers growing or so now, and my tomatoes really took off last week. I have close to 20 little tomatoes that showed up. I'll try to remember to get some pictures.

Everything is going great so far this year except for my strawberries, they are healthy, just not thriving like everything else is. Had some caterpillar issues with the broccoli and cauliflower, but got that cleared up and it looks like the plants are going to survive. I've got 4 kinds of peppers, 4 or 5 kinds of tomatoes (don't remember), beans, cucumber, broccoli, cauliflower, red and green lettuce, and strawberries. Also, herbs everywhere....growing like weeds.

Pics or it didn't happen.

magna19

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Not much veggies yet but got a good start. First time gardener. Tomatoes, jalapenos, bell pepper, cabbage, cantaloupe, watermelon, radishes, onions, carrot, squash, cucumbers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom