Garden Photos!! Show off them Veggies!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've got one 4 foot square bed with 4 tomato plants and an oregano plant ... the chickens have eaten the asparagus that sprouted :( ...

And I have 3 or 4 potato plants that sprouted from potatoes I must have missed when I dug last year ...

There is a basil plant and a dill plant and a parsley plant in my kitchen window ...

Have I mentioned I'm a lot better with critters than I am with gardening ?? Lol

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ohhhh, I forgot the onions in the front ... and the radishes that didn't work out so well ...:( And carrots ... :(

I guess I have time to try them again ... just been busy with other things ... :anyone:

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hang in there Patti! Sounds like one of your Rabbits are getting out and eating well! LOL!

Here is another shot of the front Raised Bed. Rain is really helping to grow, got all the Tomato Cages put in today.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hang in there Patti! Sounds like one of your Rabbits are getting out and eating well! LOL!

Here is another shot of the front Raised Bed. Rain is really helping to grow, got all the Tomato Cages put in today.

I wish I had that excuse ... Actually I'm just a piss-poor gardener ... However, swampratt was kind enough to send some cilantro home with GC yesterday and it is now in an exalted place in the FRONT yard ... where the chickens can't get to it! :P

I also stuck toothpicks in a "celery butt" (that's what my kids always called the root end of the celery that was left ... :P) in a glass of water to see if I could get it to root and sprout. I've read where this has worked for other folks ... every time I've tried it the damn thing has just rotted into a stinking, slimy mess ... :(

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I also stuck toothpicks in a "celery butt" (that's what my kids always called the root end of the celery that was left ... :P) in a glass of water to see if I could get it to root and sprout. I've read where this has worked for other folks ... every time I've tried it the damn thing has just rotted into a stinking, slimy mess ... :(

I just stuck a celery butt in a pot of dirt outside this week and its growing! I didn't do the water thing first.

Repubiman

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
2busy

That is one fine garden you have going there. I know for that amount of veggies that surely
you are also a canner and maybe a dehydrator person too. I could only dream of having the space
to have such a garden. As a matter of fact, I'm not even going to take a picture of my two small raised beds now. That'd just be wrong. lol....

2busy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2busy

That is one fine garden you have going there. I know for that amount of veggies that surely
you are also a canner and maybe a dehydrator person too. I could only dream of having the space
to have such a garden. As a matter of fact, I'm not even going to take a picture of my two small raised beds now. That'd just be wrong. lol....

Yes I grow a lot so I can eat during the winter months. If something doesn't do well then I do without. We do not buy much as far as canned store bought stuff.

Latest posts

Top Bottom