Garden Photos!! Show off them Veggies!!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toney

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
IMG_20140516_163928.jpgIMG_20140516_164004.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Not much veggies yet but got a good start. First time gardener. Tomatoes, jalapenos, bell pepper, cabbage, cantaloupe, watermelon, radishes, onions, carrot, squash, cucumbers.

Winner winner. Your's is growing big time, you must have not waited till after the late frosts! And that is a sweety you have in the photo too!

excat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We have got to build us a grow house. My wife has been wanting one for years, many years.

This is what I got, may be cheaper than building in the long run : http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006YTJR2S/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

It is metal tubing frame, so when the outer material bites the dust, you at least will still have a frame to work with. I've had mine going on it's second year, and I've been very happy with it. Kept my plants alive in it all winter by insulating it and running a radiant heater and fan, but didn't notice I popped the breaker to it when I was working in the garage one day and froze all my stuff 3/4 through the winter. Live and learn -- :freezing:

Neanderthal

In Remembrance / March 2023
Special Hen
Reaction score
Here's something I found in my garden by the beans the other day. Can you see it laying there?

1garden.jpg

It's half of a 5,000+ year old Table Rock stone arrowhead. We find artifacts around the yard every now and then. We have even found a few pieces well over 9,000 years old. My wife found a complete Sequoyah arrow point in the garden last year (this is why she's not allowed in the garden anymore). Here's a pic of the point in hand. The tip is broken, it's made from Reeds Spring chert.

1garden1.jpg

P.S. I know, i need to weed my garden. That's on my "to-do" list this week.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
why is your neighbor growing Virginia creeper :)
I have eaten some lettuce from my garden and cilantro.
Most lettuce/etc was ravaged by rabbits . 5 less of them now. They are tasty also.
My garden is pretty week I got a late start.hipoint45 051.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom