'Gestapo' tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spata

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is getting old, but its far from boring to the point of complacency yet.
Speaking of which, are there any problems getting on to the wildlife refuge?
You can drive through, but you cant stop. All side roads, stops, lakes, ect... are blockaded

It is probably best to keep those words to yourself, you don't want to invite the man into your life.
i.imgur.com_jPECNcK.gif

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm slow sometimes. I will admit that. However I it's had this realization that the govt shutting down Yellowstone is essentially them saying "no you can't enjoy Mother Nature." That really gets under my skin. <bad mood for rest of day>

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I'm slow sometimes. I will admit that. However I it's had this realization that the govt shutting down Yellowstone is essentially them saying "no you can't enjoy Mother Nature." That really gets under my skin. <bad mood for rest of day>

We need the government to walk in the woods

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In all honesty, without the manpower to do the upkeep on Yellowstone, it's probably a good thing to keep us out. Without the workers, it's most likely the true human nature that would have that place trashed in a week or two. At least this way the park has the best odds of staying pristine wilderness.

Latest posts

Top Bottom