'Gestapo' tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And somebody needs to study the Gestapo a little before drawing parallels.

Yes, this was an embarrassing event. If it was done for show, it didn't make the decision maker look good. Not real sure at what level the decision was made, but it's bound to be Obama's fault because everything else is.

Exactly. This would be more correctly correlated to the pre-war Sturmabteilung than the Gestapo or SS. ;)

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where did they get the money to pay the JBT's if the government has no money to keep the parks and memorials open?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The public is starting to get fed up and push back in small ways. Not only are the vets still going to see the memorial but several small businesses ordered closed are reopening and I have heard of other small protest against the Shutdown Theater.

bettingpython

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The "facilities" might be closed, but state highways go through - closing them would be sort of like closing I-44 where it bisects Fort Sill, for instance - though I certainly wouldn't put it past the petulant child we have in the White House.

They closed a state highway through Grand Canyon national park because people were ignoring the orange cones at scenic pull offs and stopping to look. They have also closed the foothills parkway at Great Smokey Mountains national park.

Latest posts

Top Bottom