'Gestapo' tactics meet senior citizens at Yellowstone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toehanus

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Actually, there would probably be a lot of natural selection going on. When I was at Yellowstone, they actually had to have 3 rangers on the side of the road whose only responsibility was to keep people from walking out and having their picture made with the grizzly. Also saw a family have their young children lean over the bison laying in the parking lot. They got a better picture with that pose

nemesis

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I think things are going to start getting 'interesting' if they keep this up.

I don't think so. Americans have been putting up with so much crap for so long, I don't think anything will change, regardless. The fascists learned that if they take away our rights incrementally, we'll tolerate/obey/abide by anything.

And don't forget, 51% of the voting population is too dumb to actually reason anything for themselves anyway.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is getting old, but its far from boring to the point of complacency yet.
Speaking of which, are there any problems getting on to the wildlife refuge?

The "facilities" might be closed, but state highways go through - closing them would be sort of like closing I-44 where it bisects Fort Sill, for instance - though I certainly wouldn't put it past the petulant child we have in the White House.

Latest posts

Top Bottom