Glock reliability issues?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see the police department's "expert's" credentials. Been to gunsmith school? metallurgy degree? non-destuctive testing degree? or just a dumb-azz that sat thru a Glock armorers class? Heck, he may have never even done that.

I've noticed these news stations go out of they're way to find some real goobers lately.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lets see the police department's "expert's" credentials. Been to gunsmith school? metallurgy degree? non-destuctive testing degree? or just a dumb-azz that sat thru a Glock armorers class? Heck, he may have never even done that.

I've noticed these news stations go out of they're way to find some real goobers lately.

Ya never know ED. He might of stayed at a Holiday Inn Express

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Mr Ed, just to play devils advocate on this, it doesn't take a metallurgy degree or NDI ( non destructive inspection) training to tell if a piece of metal is chipped or broken. But with that said, and me not being a glock guy, I've never heard about reliability issues with them. On the other hand, any device, given enough use, will eventually wear down or break. This news organization is just fishing for a story.

HarveyDanger

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
For some reason I have trouble believing in Glock reliability issues.

I also just realized I don't think I have a gun with a hammer and that makes me want another gun. My wife is going to kill me, i told her my kahr filled the gun urges.

Latest posts

Top Bottom