Go Texas!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beast1989

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I actually would like to see TX stuff the sooners . Most Sooner fans are pr!cks.

Flame suit on

Sore loser? Really?
I recall the last time the Cowboys beat OU in Stillwater, the OU fans started leaving at 1/2 time and they were cussing at us Cowboys...not one single "good game guys". Thats when I realized the Sooner following was a pretty low class bunch over all. THAT'S what sore losers do.
I just call em like I see em.
I pull for the sooner, why wouldn't I? I live in OK and pull for all OK teams. But I pull for OSU at Bedlam, I went to school and graduated from OSU so I sort of have to do it that way.

And the bad ju ju begins HERE! Thou shall not speaketh against Sooner Nation. lol

mikeyinokc

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sore loser? Really?
I recall the last time the Cowboys beat OU in Stillwater, the OU fans started leaving at 1/2 time and they were cussing at us Cowboys...not one single "good game guys". Thats when I realized the Sooner following was a pretty low class bunch over all. THAT'S what sore losers do.
I just call em like I see em.

I was at that game. I don't recall seeing Sooner fans leaving at halftime at all. Sure the Aggies had a lead on us at the half, but we did close the gap on the score in the second half. We just didn't have an answer for Rashaun Woods that day.....he made our secondary look silly out there. Oh and by the way I stayed til the game was over. Always do no matter the outcome.

shooterdave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, I left at the end of the third quarter last week against Ball St. I had a reason, tho. I took my 5 yr old to his first OU game and he was getting bored. No such thing as starting them too early! As for the posted photo... I thought it was pretty funny. I can't wait to play zero state this year! They think they got something special going on. It will be the last chance for decent team to knock us out of the national championship this year and they will have to suffer all year knowing that once again, they couldn't get er done.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stereotypes exist for a reason.

[Broken External Image]

I used to kinda cheer for OU. Then I started hanging out with a few Sooner fans. They turned me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom